“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” -Theodore Roosevelt
This training is designed to build the leadership potential of employees (at all levels in the organization) no matter the role they play. In the private sector, employee turnover can be costly. In the world of first responders, it is critical to succession planning.
In this 8-hour training, participants will analyze the subtle characteristics it takes to possess influence (and thus leadership) in the organization. By developing the communication and leadership skills needed to be successful, individuals will develop professionally and gain self-confidence to be a leader.
Topics covered include:
· Self-awareness and individualized leadership assessment
· Inspiring those around you & team building
· Importance of attitude
· Setting a vision
· Dealing with change & uncertainty
· Impact of humility, empathy & caring
· Fostering respect, honor and integrity with leadership skills